Welcome to Old School 105.7’s celebration of Women’s History Month!
We’re excited that you’re joining us in honoring some of the countless women who have and continue pave a path for generations to come.
It’s our hope that in these stories you’ll see your story and more so, the “her-story” of the amazing ways that women shape the world we live in.
You’ll be treated to stories each day designed with you in mind. Here’s just a taste of what’s in store for you during Old School 105.7’s Women’s History Month:
- 7 Memoirs by Women To Add To Your “Must-Read” List
- From Gilda to Leslie Jones – Our Favorite SNL Ladies
- TGFSR – Thank Goodness For Shonda Rhimes
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Women’s History Month With You Children
- Your Custom Women’s History Month Playlist
- 6 Women You Should Be Following On Twitter
What better way to begin Women’s History Month than with the words of poet, author, and civil rights activist Maya Angelou:
“I am a Woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.”
We look forward to having you join us in our journey of celebration of Women’s History Month.