Here's The Best Time To Hit Up Costco
- Shopping at Costco is a two-person operation. One to immediately get in the massive checkout line while the other wheels the cart around the warehouse. But if you plan wisely, you might be able to handle it all yourself.
- The best time to hit Costco is weekday mornings, before 11am. Weekends can be a nightmare and there is usually an uptick in shoppers at lunchtime.
- Another great time to get in and get out: weekdays afternoons. The two hour window between 3 and 5 helps beat the afternoon post-work rush.
- Some Costco managers even suggest luck with avoiding crowds by shopping an hour before closing.
- What are some of your shopping hacks? How do you choose what checkout line to stand in?