Current Job Openings
Date: June 27, 2018
Title: Program Director/KOAS-FM & KVGS-FM
Description: Beasley Media Group/Las Vegas is looking for a motivated and creative Program Director for Rhythmic Oldies “Old School 105.7” (KOAS) and Hot AC “STAR 107.9” (KVGS). We want to hear from you if you can show us how you’ve achieved remarkable ratings success and coached talent to their fullest potential. Qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of social media and can help create and execute an actionable strategy to help drive digital growth. Our next PD will be expected to demonstrate promotional creativity and have a proven, sales-friendly track record. On-air experience is preferred.
* A minimum of five years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, preferably in a PPM Market.
* The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
* Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
* Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
* Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
* Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
* References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Last date for consideration: July 17, 2018. Please send resume and programming philosophies to VP/Market Manager, Dennis Gwiazdon at [email protected].
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and on line. Media experience is a plus. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward resume to Karolyn Johnston at [email protected]
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here.